Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cute crocheted Mischeif Monkey Amigurumi

Photobucket just finished this today, I'm soooooooo happy with how this little fella turned out! I crocheted him from a pattern out of an amigurumi book called super cute, heres the link to it on amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Cute-Amigurumi-Animals-Make/dp/1845433483/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1280966214&sr=8-3

I give this book five stars its brill! There are 25 gorgeous patterns in it and I plan on making them all :) :) Already started on the next one so watch this space...........
Thanks a million to Marisa who bought this book for me, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca x

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca have to say you have done a great job, i love it. No problem about the book will look out for more for you. I may have to get lessons from you i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they are actually really easy and all use only one stitch :):)

    ReplyDelete