Saturday, July 31, 2010

My newest craft!

Photobucket So heres a teddy bear I made about a week ago with the help of a book which I got out of my local library but may well buy in the future as I really like it, it explains everything really well! This is one of the simpler bears in the book called sleepy bear. Its unjointed i.e. arms, legs and head don't move, but I plan on making a jointed one once my local art shop gets in the joints for me :) It took me a day and a half to complete that was had sewing so if you had a machine I don't think it would take you more than a couple of hours!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Making-Teddy-Bears-Treasure-Brian/dp/0715311298/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280588692&sr=1-1

Heres a link to the book on amazon which I recommend 100%!! :)

Rebecca

1 comment: